White Spot removal treatment
White spots on teeth caused by enamel demineralization can be unsightly, especially when they appear in highly visible areas of the mouth, such as the front teeth. ICON® white spot removal is a cosmetic treatment that can improve the appearance of the teeth to restore their natural color and prevent the progression of early decay before it needs to be “drilled and filled”. This treatment can also be used to cosmetically remove white spots caused by orthodontic treatment.
It fills and seals tiny holes and stabilizes the tooth, offering many unique advantages:
- Drilling and/or shots of anesthesia are not needed
- Healthy tooth structure is preserved
- The treatment is completed in just one visit to your dentist
- The treated surface of the tooth looks like healthy enamel – no more white spots!
- By treating tooth decay early, the life expectancy of the tooth can be prolonged